Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2008, 09:37 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Treating them as nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoboxer View Post
Don't worry about it, Like_Thai. I can understand your feelings on this matter since I, too, have seen too many people treat the guys they off like disposable dildos - even the good ones who work hard to give them a good time.
I'm glad you understand.

Yes, I have seen it on my last visit too. There was this western old chap who was all hands with this poor chap in Tawan. Lets just say that everyone, including the bar waiters were quite disgusted with his behaviour. Despite letting the old man have his way, like putting his hands into the boy's trunks and letting him kiss (despite obvious reluctance from the boy), after the show was over, the western guy just got up and left without even tipping the boy.

It was a real eye opener for me, but unfortunately it wasn't due to something good.
Quote |