Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is There ANY Action in Kuala Lumpur?
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2008, 09:05 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

In KL for the weekend, I wandered into Blue Boy at midnight last night. Good Fri night crowd....the club is now double original size so quite good for cruising with lots of nooks and dark corners.and lots of lookers in the hong naam. Within 5 mins I was approached by a chunky, clean cut young Malay guy...told me he was a 19 y . o . student...& first time to visit B.B. ...quite cute but decided I wanted to hunt around a bit more, so I wandered into the new area.... 2 mins later he was beside me again saying he wanted to get to know me more...and could we go somewhere more private..he was 19....I'm 59 ! we went back to my hotel...he was so hot and horny asked me to fuck him ,,,,,had a great one hour sssion (he had a great cock as well) moaned loudly when I fucked him. After we came he cuddled up, told me I was only the 2nd guy he'd been with... & his first fuck!! ... and no, he wasn't a money boy. This oftens happens to me in Asia..... god I love this part of the world. There are so many horny young guys who genuinely prefer mature guys....and Islamic countries are great for free sex.
Quote |