Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CHUB TOP needs a Grant Park boy
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2008, 01:22 AM
geekman
Cruiser

CHUB TOP needs a Grant Park boy

I like skinny guys...especially smooth asian, latino, and naturally smooth blond or red-head caucasians. I don't find black guys attractive for the most part. If you're over 30, you really need to be sure before you send me a message. I want a specific look that's not often found in guys over 30.

I am 45, 6'3", 275 lbs, big belly, big feet, 7" cut, hairy chest, handsome clean cut face, crew cut brown hair. I love to have my way with a boy. That means he does what I tell him, but that may mean I tell him to top me sometimes. The perfect boy isn't afraid to improvise, is totally into me, and enjoys every minute of it.

As I already have a husband, this would be just NSA sex for now. Anything more than that requires a deeper bond that would have to evolve slowly over time.

I'm usually interested in hooking up on weekends. We can meet near Turner Field and go from there.
Quote |