Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2008, 12:16 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (20th.), evening instead of my usual visit to INDRA MASSAGE - Tnn. Than Tawan: off Suriwong rd. - I went to TUARUS MASSAGE - Soi Anuman.: off Tnn. Than Tawan.
- ETA.: 21.30.hrs..
- I was welcomed by their Capt.- Khun Jek, who was gratified that I remembered his name - and after looking-at their price-list I chose my usual & 90mins'. oil-massage at 800.Bh., (90mins'. cream at 850.Bh.), - payment in advance, please! We chatted about a choice of masseurs, and I asked for one who is comfortable with farangs, who likes giving a thorough oil-massage and who likes to smoke and vice-versa,(for those that like it that way!),. After a moment's thought I was entrusted to Khun ARTIE.

-- Khun ARTIE is 20YO.; from CHIANG MAI; not all that physically attractive, smooth-skinned; speaks quite good English; several smallish tatoos - incl. a rose over his navel.
- The room is roughly 10x8ft., std. & raised massage table, air-cond.; painted a deep orange and lit by a red light. A decided smell of perfume in the air - not aerosol air-freshener, thank goodness!
- The adjacent shower-room is quite std..
- After my pre-massage shower he was awaiting me wearing nothing but a towel.
- Once on the table OFF came the towel and the massage started: Khun ARTIE told me that he trained at WAT PO - just like so many others! - and has been a masseur for a couple of yrs., working before along S'vit. rd.. It was a good & thorough massage, emphasis on my back and glutes., (but not the space in-between.) - better than several others previously, but not up to WHITE HOUSE SPA. stds., (my present Gold Std.),.
- Afterwards we enjoyed smoking eachother; his **** is uncut and of avg. TH.-boi length but with a well-developed glans wch. makes smoking that much MORE pleasurable.

-- Afterwards we showered together.
- This clock-watcher noted that the massage etc. lasted just under the 90mins. - but not to grumble at that.
- The Capt. and I chatted: I was their first customerof the day. He shewed me their advert. in the freebie & monthly MAX Magazine, #77., (avail. at MAXI'S BAR, Soi Twilightff Suriwong rd., and elsewhere.), with its 50%. DISCOUNT coupon. We chatted about a Four hands' massage and other possible pleasures - for wch. he'd appreciate a face-to-face discussion a few days before the event.
- Looking-around I'd say that TUARUS is for those who prefer the younger & twinkier masseurs.

-- Vaut le retour! -- Usual disclaimer. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |