Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is There ANY Action in Kuala Lumpur?
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2008, 08:29 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

I was in KL about 6 weeks ago. I didn't come remotely close to scoring, but I wasn't going out of my way to find anything either. However, in the Bukit Bintang area I found the BB Plaza to have a plethora of cute young things parading about the place. It's akin to MBK in Bangkok: a maze of floor with shops and stalls that will make you dizzy trying to navigate the layout. But ... it was fun. Overall I found KL easy to get around, thanks to the subway (going to KLCC and the Twin Towers) and the monorail (Bukit Bintang). Lots of good restaurants too. But I didn't find the guys to be nearly at attractive as those in Thailand (or the guys in Laos or Burma) and the vibe wasn't nearly as friendly or silly as it is here in the land of smiles and elephant dung.
Quote |