Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Pick Up Spots in Waterbury
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2008, 02:32 PM
ChubMassageGuy12401
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ChubMassageGuy12401 Send a message via MSN to ChubMassageGuy12401

FYM an FYI: I am Negative thanks for asking. Keep getting tested every 2 months instead of 3. Sometimes, I go for a random test out of the normal cycle of testing I use. So, yes I do BB and YES I AM NEG. I KNOW MY STATUS. But thanks for giving me so much information. I appreciate you keeping us informed of the statistics and what is happening in the dirty lil BB'ing community. Does it say Bug Chaser on my Profile or anywhere else for that matter? Does it say seeking Gift Giver. NOT! And yes, I get laid pretty good. I like to be pounded. Have you asked if I know these men? No, didn't ask that did you? Well, I do and have for many years. Do I know their status? Yes, I know their status. We exchange our test results. While there is a possibility of becoming HIV infected, I stand a better chance of being Hep B infected. Oh no wait, I had the series of Hep B serum for that. Never had an STD in my life. Oh and finally, I watched friends, loved ones, folks I didn't know die as well due to COMPLICATIONS from AIDS. I am sorry they are gone, sorry that modern medicine wasn't where it is today. All in all, its a decision 2 people make. If you want to be so enlightened why not take the AIDS Mastery Class. Might do you some good. Have a great day.
Quote |