Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Go -go shows.
Thread: Go -go shows.
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2008, 10:18 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by brief encounter View Post
Thanks for your reply Sextile. You always do your upmost to shed light on situations. ... .
... .
-- Brief Encounter,
- Thank you; I try, I try - and I can be very trying when I try - ha!

-- I've not been visiting any of Soi Twilight's a go-go bars in the last three or four weeks, the last bar into wch. I went was FBB's. Anniv'y. Party in wch. there was plenty of nudity but no bold show; I gather that that is the norm nowadays?
- The last time that I saw a bold show was in SIAM ANGEL BOYS - "a v. poor effort.", as I wrote at the time in the appropriate thread.
- Last night, (sat.), a fair amt. of body tfc. in Soi T'light. but by no means crowded - in DICK'S. CAFE. between 12-18 of us Happy Eaters, (if that's any indic'n.?),.
- But I get the feeling the trade is DOWN sofar this year, as witness the rpt. from the man who went into BOB. and was directed upstairs to DREAMBOYS because of so few spectators, (although he didn't write on wch. day he went.),.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |