Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Koh samui Reports.
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2008, 07:33 AM
asianuk
Cruiser

Hi
thanks for the report on Koh Samui
I will be visiting there 6-8 Nov and booked myself an ordinary room at Bo Phut area.
Despite the fact that night life is mainly (or worse, only) at Chaweng, I decided to go for this Ibis hotel. I knew what to expect and it saves me time to look for a good accom (only by pictures though) with the perfect rate for me... now you can guess i'm not a millionare

Well well well, why am i here then? I'd basically like to have a peaceful time there but of course, my instinct says otherwise. I, at least, have to visit the night life also once and to be able to, hopefully, find some nice GWM companion. I will be there alone and it will be my first time ever on Samui... (not all Thai people have been there, mind you)

I've heard a taxi from Bo Phut to Chaweng is pretty expensive but maybe my urges will drive me there eventually hehehe.

Just wondering if there will be any of you who will be there at the same time. If you happen to see me somewhere, just say hi

By the way, for those who know Samui, is there any gay place close to Bo Phut where I can just walk over for some drinks and get myself crazy and slutty? hmmm, not really am slutty but just a fantasy from the GGG world if you know what i mean...

Cheers

V
Quote |