Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How long is TOO long?
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2008, 12:26 AM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Depends on conditions...

Have enjoyed the replies.

For myself, I have never encountered a dick that was too long if it was attached to the right guy (ie, somebody I clicked with).

But with toys, you can go too long for the conditions. If you're inserting it yourself, you have a lot more control. But if you're playing with a partner, you still need to be talking it through, and being in charge to an extent.

Personally, I think the length of the rectum is about my limit. I remember having this hot young guy easing a Doc Johnson LA special up me spread eagle in a sling, and we were so incredibly connected because we'd talk and play and suck while I got used to each segment. When we got it in about 12" I could feel it pushing against something (I think it's a bend where the rectum connects with the colon), and I decided that was enough. It was amazing.

So, whatever you do, you stay in charge. And the previous writer is correct that you should be more careful with dildos 'cause they don't bend or yield.

Let us know how it goes. Al
Quote |