Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2008, 09:03 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Talking "Muscle" fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soi_toi View Post
I've only been to Tawan once and it was a memorable experience.

I don't recall the guys name or number however I had a hot time and the guy appeared to be having a good time as well. It was my first off ever and we played for hours, but he wouldn't bottom, which was fine, I got to lick places on a muscle boy up until then I had only dreamed of.
Yes, I just came back from a muscle fix! Against all common sense to save money during these bad times, I left my brain back home and allowed my other "brain" six inches below the waist to lead me back to Bangkok over the weekend. To Tawan again, where else?

It was raining cats and dogs and actually getting cooler, but it didn't shrivel my lust a wee bit for these muscle men. This time, I arrived just before the 10:30PM show, and I was ushered to the sofa seats next to the walking platform by the wall, directly in front of the exit. It proved to be a fantastic vantage point even though there was a pillar blocking my partial view of the stage. Shortly after I ordered my drink, the show started. This time, there was a drag opening show.

Not really my type, but it gave me the chance to scan around the room looking for my #8 and #11. Unfortunately I couldn't see them. My disappointment was temporary, as the next show six boys came on stage in leather and chains. As the music started, they paired off and started hugging, carrassing and licking each other's bodies, as they gyrated their hips, butt and abs to the dance rhythm. As I was sitting next to the platform on the side, my face was practically 15-20 cm away from 2 boys (#53 and #55) who danced on the platform. I couldn't helping staring at their erections which were almost at eye level, as #53 who looked a bit stern and very manly, lowered himself purposefully, and slowly, as though he knew I was watching like a hawk, to engulf the other boy's penis. Although they were wearing condoms, from my position I could see very clearly from the way the upper and lower lips of #53 closed and glided up and down the shaft of #55 (which had a decent-length, but curved penis), pausing to circle the glans before going back again. He wasn't just pretending to suck, but I could tell he was really exerting pressure with his mouth and cheek muscles. OMG, I had an instant erection as I imagined how good it must feel despite the condom. And #55 who was being sucked did put up such an enjoyable expression on his face as he contracted his abs and butt in the same rhythm as #53 was bobbing his head up and down . If I could stop the show there and then, I'd have asked #53 to come back with me to my room. They took turns with each other right in front of me, and it was electrifying to the extent I could feel some of my fluid oozing down there... I wonder if anyone who saw how mesmerized I was by both of them, thought that I was sex depraved...

Anyway, before I knew it, their dance was over... I didn't even had a good view of the other 2 pairs... Then, to my pleasant surprise #11 suddenly sat up beside me from behind me. (I could hear the ABBA song in the background Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight...)

(To be continued...)
Quote |