Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - looking for a nice friend
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2008, 05:11 AM
glanceatthis
Cruiser

looking for a nice friend

Divorced w/m 5'8" 145 lbs mid 50's. When I was in my late teens and early 20'S ( before I got married ) I always had gay and bi guys hitting on me. I loved sex and getting my dick suck by either sex was ok with me. Then I met this guy one night in a bar that I thought was gay or bi that ask me out to his car to smoke pot. After a few hits he takes my hand and puts it on his dick. Takes my dick out, sucks on it a little then gently guids my head down to his hard cock (my 1st time). When he came i gaged a little but took it all in. Back in the bar we talked for a hour then back out to car but this time I had his dick in my mouth with no help from him. After another drink we went to his place and did a little 69. Before I knew it he was fucking me in the ass. He fucked me every day for two weeks and I loved it. He left town
(airforce) and I never saw him again. I'd like to meet a guy for some fun again. lawrencelv@hotmail.com
Quote |