Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2008, 09:28 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Talking Bingo!

Bingo! Well, not exactly in response to Forrestreid's post, but more of icon513's.

The previous post was my first night in Bangkok. On the second day, after the usual binge of Bangkok hawker food, the latest Hollywood movie and a good foot massage, I decided to descend upon Tawan again... Yes, I'm still very much in the "Tawan" phase.

#53 was definitely on my mind. But, when I went to Tawan around 9:30PM, #11 was there too, and he sat next to me immediately this time. Somehow I felt bad telling him I was hoping to off #53 this time, as I didn't want to have any awkward moments since last night ended well. So, anyway I still had a good time chatting with #11, and my dilemma ended when the show started. I'd leave details of the show out this time...

When the show ended, #11 had asked me a few times if I wanted to off him (in very nice gentle manner) which I told him I wasn't sure. Then something happened next which was simply refreshing and unimaginable to me before.

So... #11 seemed to be getting the idea that I wanted someone else for the night, and he motioned to one of his friends to come sit next to me. For obvious reasons later, I won't reveal the name or number of the boy, but he's why I said "Bingo!" in relation to icon513's comment on "hope". Lets call him X for lack of better term. X was younger, smaller in stature and didn't appeal to me. When we started talking, he was asking me the usual questions, and then the inevitable "are you hungry" came up and somehow I got the conversation that he was hoping to get some shark's fins dinner at Chinatown. One moment he was talking about food, the other moment was talking about needing money to repair his bike, to asking if he could transfer songs from my mobile phone to his using the computer in my room (after I showed him my mobile phone). Very different from #11. At some point, X was trying to extricate my mobile phone from my jeans and #11 had to slap his hand on the wrist to stop it. Anyway, this dragged on and X was also getting the idea that I wasn't going to off him. When it was about 12:30PM, I decided it was a wasted night and to cap it off, #53 went off with another customer. So, I tipped #11 200THB, and X 100THB. As I got up to leave, X asked again if he could come by my room to download the songs to his mobile. I stayed nearby, so I told him my room number and told him not to come later than 1:10AM (Tawan closes at 1AM).

At 1:10AM, X shows up at my door step. Upon entering the room, he took off his shirt and jeans. He said it was warm, though I told him it was late and sex wasn't on my mind that night. Really.

So, anyway I opened my laptop and started to connect up his mobile phone. As I was doing so, he knelt near my legs to get a better look at the laptop. I could feel his semi-erect member pressing against my calves. He also placed his hand strategically near my inner thighs while talking to me, and gently using his finger to draw small circles inching closer to my crotch. Ok, by the time the songs finished downloading, I did succumb to his teasing. I unplugged his mobile phone, shut my laptop and placed my palm on his hardon. He smiled back like a little puppy, and laid down on the bed, closing his eyes. Now, this is very very strange to me. In Tawan, he was quite direct and rude, wanting this and that, like a child. I didn't want to off him because I thought he would be domineering and want a lot of money. In the room, he was like a passive lamb waiting to be... well, you know.

So, cracked my knuckles and got to work... With his eyes closed, I noticed he touched his nipple with one hand as he licked his lips. I took off his briefs and started to massage his dick with some lotion. His semi-erect dick became hard instantly, to my great delight. Like a musician, I decided to experiment and find the limits of this finely tuned pleasure instrument. While continuing to milk him slowly, I used the tip of my tongue to gently tease his other nipple. Immediately, he let out a soft slow groan. So I started licking and sucking harder, and he responded with a louder moans. I was amazed by how responsive his body is (oh, to be young again!) Then, suddenly I got inspired to gently nibble his nipple. Oh my god, he immediately sucked in air and made that hissing sound when you feel pain, followed by a moan (It went from soft "aaah..." to an audible "TSsss... Aah..."). I started nibbling harder (not much, I was afraid to hurt him) and he seemed to enjoy it more. All this while, I was quite sure that his initially erect medium-sized 6-inch dick grew thicker and larger.

I got more and more excited, and my heart started racing when shortly after the nibbling started, I saw that he also spontaneously parted his thighs a little with each hiss/groan. Every time, he would part a bit more and more. I couldn't help but bring my other free hand (this really took some dexterity and re-positioning) to gently massage below his balls and his sphincter muscles near the anus. Wow, he immediately arched his back, and the thighs seemed to open up wider as I did so. I couldn't stop myself, and eased my finger slowly inside. As I did so, he opened his eyes to look at me, and then "TSsss... Ah..." louder and faster, before he flopped back his head and closed his eyes again, and that really gave me a solid hardon. My finger slide right in, and I tried to find his prostrate (I'm only done a few times in my life-time and I've never sure I got it right) but he didn't need that. His body was so sensitive, my finger could have given him pleasure even if it was the thickness of a match stick. It felt like he could relax his muscles enough for me to slide in and out without causing pain. Still "TSsss... Ah..." he went... And by now, his dick grew to a huge 8 incher with a thick thick shaft. Somehow, the pain or pleasure makes him bigger. By now, I could also feel myself oozing precum and teething on the edge of frenzy, but unfortunately, I didn't have a condom with me! I'm not really keen on anal sex usually, but I really wanted to milk X until he came with me inside thrusting. It took GREAT restraint to not go the next step, though the prospect of catching something from unprotected sex did sober me up.

So, I continued probing and writhing my finger.. then 2 fingers to try to find that magical prostate spot. He seemed to enjoy it so much, yet it took him like forever to come. His dick looked literally swollen, and his balls were shrunken against his crotch, and we were both perspiring like crazy. As he neared the end, he bit and curled back his lips, opened his eyes and looked down at his dick. When X did come, oh man... did he come. With one might "Ah..." he erupted and the white fountain of youth arched over the air over his shoulders. "Ahh..." a second time another mighty spurt that sprayed all over his chest. I counted 5 distinct spurts like that. After that, he probably had 5-6 more "aftershock tremors" while I contined to milk him.

As I slid my fingers out, he looked at me and gasped a sigh. His eyes looked like being most satiated and contented. I cleaned him up with a face towel with warm water, and he just laid there enjoying my pampering. It was the best experience I had in months. This city is simply amazing.

Hope springs eternal...
Quote |