Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Weird cocks I have loved
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2008, 12:40 PM
COCKSUCKERSLUT
Cruiser

Exclamation Weird cocks I have loved

I am constantly amazed at the extreme variations of the human penis. Like from a 2 inch beer can to a 12 inch cigar. So I thought we could document these WEIRD cocks we have loved. I will kick it off with a few of my more memorable ones. So please give a good description and tell us what you did with it.

This one guy, 30 short a bit chubby CPA ish. Had a cock on him that was about 5 inches by 2 circumcised with a big fat mushroom head. Beautiful. The weird thing was his piss slit was enormous. It went from where they usually are located and continued all the way down to the start of his shaft. It was like a little pussy on the head of his cock. SEXXY. You know I tonged the hell out of it, licking and sticking it in till he slowly spurted his spooge over my tongue. Not a lotta velocity but it was yummy.
I thought that maybe he had a Prince Albert that got ripped out and asked him about it but he said, No it came that way.

Next this other guy was laying in the sauna on the top bench, glistening. He was 20 something Latino skinny with some tribal ink on.
But his cock. OOO INTERESTING. 8 inches long by 3 inches thick out of a thick black bush. BUT his head was relatively speaking , tiny. He looked like he had a inch thick foreskin removed. His wiener looked like well... a wiener sticking out of a bun. So he had a small head then bam a big blunted dick. No taper no transition just a wall of shaft. A pink baseball bat with a cock head sticking out. Don't know how he would fuck, seems to me once he got his cock in he wouldn't even feel the head in there. But I sure sucked it good. I licked it and sucked it and got it all the way down my throat but could not swallow around his head. He seemed to like it a lot. I got too hot and left him lying there in the sauna very hard. Never got to ask him his story.

I was surprised to run into another guy a bit like that later that same night, but not as extreme. Sucked his cock too. I wish I could have a camera at the bath.

SO what was YOUR weird cock ?

COCKSUCKERSLUT

IMNOTGAY IMNOTGAY IMNOTGAY
Quote |