Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2008, 10:11 PM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=biggles69;665686]
... .

-- I've been twice to TUARUS MASSAGE - Soi Anuman.: off Tnn Than Tawan - and enjoyed one good, (Khun ARTIE.), and one LESS than acceptable massage, (Khun BEA & THOM.), there.
- So, flg. Billinbkk's three strikes' rule, I'll give TUARUS one MORE chance to redeem itself on my ageing body!

-- Recently a mature and American acquaintance and I were chatting about TUARUS MASSAGE; he spoke v. favorably of Khun Ton, who's aged 30+yrs., has acceptable massage skills but excels as a T*p in the apres massage pleasures - he's reported as being well-endowed and what he lacks in eye-appeal he makes-up for in stamina, knowing how to please his customer and to work with his customer to ensure their mutual delights. For 'OUT calls.' he should be contacted before 20.hrs. - (089)-042 6393..
-- Usual disclaimer as I've not availed of his svces.. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |