Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2008, 09:29 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Cool See to believe, see before you try - Big Cock Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick265 View Post
I've taken guys from Tawan back to my room several times and was never disappointed by what they would or wouldn't do. Of course, I never had high expectations like wanting them to kiss or fall in love with me, but I've always been satisfied when they left. For me the big problem I had was taking guys home who seemed to have had fat injected into their dicks which made them really grotesque looking. I'd rather have a guy with a small dick than a deformed one. I don't know if this is still a problem, but since a few bad experiences I have not gone back to Tawan.
Well... I can tell you first hand (pun intended) that those I've tried, the dicks are very real and can be very hard.

In any case, you can either inspect the goods when you oogle at them during the "big cock show", or during the "cum" show. I haven't seen a malformed one yet... save for an over-zealous masseur in one of the massage places at Silom.
Quote |