Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2008, 07:05 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeThai View Post
... .
In any case, you can either inspect the goods when you oogle at them during the "big cock show", or during the "cum" show. ... .
-- But how many of them owe their size to Vacuum Pumps, to C*ck-rings and to other such artificial aids?
- Quite sometime ago I admired a particularly well-endowed young man from FRESH BEACH BOYS, (Soi Twilight: off Tnn. Suriwong.), - Khun Roj., #4. - B-I-G on stage during the various acts, but once back in my appt. it was only a little but bigger than the avg. Thai boi - what a disappointment.
- Again, and quite a while back, chatting with a farang friend who's professional job, from wch. he made his legit. living, took him IN and OUT of various a go-go bars confirmed that the use of Vac. Pumps was not unknown to the performers etc.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |