Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2008, 08:11 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Lightbulb Super-size me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- But how many of them owe their size to Vacuum Pumps, to C*ck-rings and to other such artificial aids?
- Quite sometime ago I admired a particularly well-endowed young man from FRESH BEACH BOYS, (Soi Twilight: off Tnn. Suriwong.), - Khun Roj., #4. - B-I-G on stage during the various acts, but once back in my appt. it was only a little but bigger than the avg. Thai boi - what a disappointment.
- Again, and quite a while back, chatting with a farang friend who's professional job, from wch. he made his legit. living, took him IN and OUT of various a go-go bars confirmed that the use of Vac. Pumps was not unknown to the performers etc.
-- Bibi.. --
Now that you mentioned it, it might solve the mystery why in my previous post, boy X had an initial respectable 6-inch erection when we started, but towards the end it ballooned to 8 inches. I can assure you, it was rock hard all the way.

Maybe the use of the vacuum pump does increase the length and girth, but you need to take some time to bring it from the original erection to the super-sized erection...
Quote |