Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2008, 10:34 PM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Talking Pumped up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Interesting.
- I'd have expected things to have happened the other way around: fresh from the Vac. Pump at eight inches but returning - possibly gradually - to its 6 inch and maybe MORE natural length.
- Possibly someone who has MORE experience of Vac. Pumps and of their effects would enlighten us?
-- Bibi.. --
One more observation. When it was 6 inches, it was already very hard, and respectable girth. I'm guessing it was something like I could just wrap my medium-sized palm and fingers around it. The glans were larger than the girth, so it was a nice perfect knob-shaped.

But as it grew, the hardness remained (unlike those with naturally long dicks, i.e. longer than 7 inches, where it is usually somewhat less turgid except towards the end). However, the girth increased like the length, to the point where I think my fingers couldn't completely wrap around. I remember commenting to myself that perhaps I should try milking him with both hands. (But the other hand was also busy, so ruled that out. )

The only imperfection was that the glans didn't grow as much so in the end, the glans were just smaller than the girth. Can't imagine if it really were like a door knob size! That would have topped the fact that he just laid there and watched me in anticipation, as I slowly explored what turned him on.
Quote |