Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 24 Hour Fitness located with men-only saunas and steamrooms
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2008, 03:26 AM
b0ardkn0t
Cruiser

I haven't been to the Puente Hills 24 Hour in a few years(2) but I remember most times there was good action in the evening, cause that's when everyone headed there. Good mix of Asian, Latino, and White, though heavy emphasis on Asian as this area is heavily Asian. Other than that the one I go to now, West Covina, is also big and very cruisy in the evenings, though it is smaller than the Puente Hills 24 hour and sauna and steam rooms are coed unline Puente Hills. Guys hook up in the showers--and I've had many great guys come by. Unfortunately unless it's dead(which happens later at night or before 3pm, but can be hit or miss at those times) you're gonna have to take the action to either one of your house.