Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cruising going near palm springs
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2008, 10:37 AM
LeathermanCraig
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to LeathermanCraig Send a message via MSN to LeathermanCraig Send a message via Yahoo to LeathermanCraig
plenty of places..

but I think that pub-sex 90096 said it best:
  • resorts
  • book stores
  • bars

That's about it...

There are a ton of clothing optional resorts around Palm Springs - Cathedral City - Palm Desert - Rancho Mirage... And most of them offer the "day pass" - or "night pass" that's good for a few hours of fun and play... Think of them like you would a typical bath-house or sex-club - lots of men - some hot, some not - some are willing to fuck N suck with anything - and some will have attitude... so you just go and see what happens...

There are only a few book stores in the area - and not much worth while... I've stopped by the one on Perez a few times - mostly str8 couples looking to buy "marital aids"... and the cruising is ... well, not much to tell...

Some of the bars have been known to be a little ... frisky? But the drawback is that you can get your butt (and the rest of your body) kicked out and not allowed to return... I've heard tales of fun and frolic at Barracks (never seen or enjoyed!) and had a bit of a bj at Tool Shed one night....

The area could use a good "sex club only" kind of business - something different from the hotels and give a place to get together and get off...!