Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2008, 08:07 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Re v club

When it first opned this was one of my favorite places, but after maybe 2 years I put this place on my personal banned list, mostly because of (as already stated) the rude and cheating mamasan, lack of boys that I like, plus arrogance, laziness and very little attempt to please the customer, and arrogant pushy captains.

However maybe six months ago I started a long-term project very close to the club, and I decided one evening to have a look. I discovered that the operator had changed, the mamsan and most of the captains etc., I had never seen any of the working boys before and it looked like a nice group of friendly and hot young men. In fact I had a very pleasant experience with a young man who tried real hard to please and he was quite hot. I've since popped in about 10 times after work, and every time i've had the same good experience, and the captains not pushy. The boys are quite similar style to HERO which is really my all time favorite venue.

They have mentioned that the current location will close soon and a new club is being built within Chakran, with en-suite showers etc., with a separate entrance door, deliberately some distance from the main door to the sauna section.

I'm not aware of an opening party but i'll ask next time I visit.
Quote |