Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Forums
Thread: New Forums
View Single Post
Old 24th November 2008, 02:31 PM
sluttycub
Cruiser

If you look at a map from some place far away, with no knowledge of how the state works, your assumptions might be correct. I live in central Ct and New York is 2 hours away, Boston 2 hours away, Springfield 1 hour away, Brattleboro Vermont - under two hours.

The highway system in Ct is so overcrowded that going across the border to southern NY during any commuter time adds at least 45 minutes to that trip.

New England is a huge area geographically and combining it together makes little sense. No one in Northern Vermont, New Hampshire or Down East Maine is going to be looking at southern New England as a viable hunting grounds for hookups. You have California split up into different areas for just that reason. No one in San Francisco is going to drive to LA for a hummer, the same applies to someone from Bar Harbor driving to Boston for the same thing.

I suggest that you combined the forums in a hope to make them all appear busier. More states combined should equate to more traffic on each forum, making it seem like there is more activity than there really is.

There are lots of things you could do to make the sight busier and perhaps making the sight easier to navigate, more user friendly, and responding to your target audiences concerns would do the trick.

Telling TV Slut how to better use her time borders on the rude. If she wants to track the posts and their responses or lack thereof, more power to her. You have proof she is reading all the posts.

The new format has kept me from using the sight in a long time, and continues to be a fustration. Craig's list, and other sites allow users to pinpoint exactly where they want to search, post, etc. Why can't CFS adopt that kind of approach?

Big, burly top men move to the front of the line...
Quote |