Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2008, 12:11 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeThai View Post
... . When it was 6 inches, it was already very hard, and respectable girth. ... . The glans was larger than the girth, so it was a nice perfect knob-shaped.
... .
... . Can't imagine if it really were like a door knob size! anticipation, as I slowly explored what turned him on. ... .
-- Many yrs. ago, and when I was serving in KSA., I remember chatting with the ex-pat. matron of one of the MOH's. hospitals; a spunky lady who was ever willing to indulge in some extra-marital and/or extra-mural activities.
- He views were that she prefered unc'cised. men as their glans were naturally lub'd. as the 'skin. rolled back and were better shaped for an easier entry. She said that being f*cked by a c'cised. man was like being forced against and entered a door-knob!

-- As an aside, (and as a keen and long-standing student of such matters.), over the yrs. I've observed that it's often - but not always - the c'cised. men who have larger glans; although, as a smoker, I've been pleasantly surprised by some Thai men who are uncut and who have disproved the above.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |