Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cruising going near palm springs
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2008, 09:46 PM
PublicSex90069
Cruiser

There was a bath house for years in Cathedral City called Club Palm Springs (which was located in front of the old CC Construction Company Bar) but it went out of business about 10 years ago.

There was also a sex club called The Gravel Pit located off Perez Road but that only lasted about a year.

There was also a sex club located near the Tool Shed Bar (just behind KFC/A&W) but they were only opened for about 2 weeks. They applied for a license of a different sort and when the city found out, they were closed down.

The Barracks Bar can get VERY frisky, especially late at night with all of the dark corners on the patio and during Beer Bust on Sundays (everyone in the desert winds up there on Sundays).

The bookstores can be fun but it is hit and miss.

I always get lucky at CCBC, Camp Palm Springs, Helios (when they are having a special event) or All Worlds.

All charge about $10--$20 for a day pass which gives you access to the grounds, showers, jacuzzis, pools, dry saunas, lockers, men, nudity, etc.