Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya
Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 26th November 2008, 10:42 AM
Gaijin

Pattaya

Hey guys,

I have not been to Pattaya in over a year and I have my first 3 day weekend over the King's Birthday weekend so I thought I would drop down there and escape BKK.

Few questions.

1. I do not drink much so no alcohol being served on that Friday is not a problem, but is there any place to go and meet people on Friday when I assume that the "traditional" establisments will be closed?

2. I am looking for a better hotel/guesthouse than I have stayed in the past...I know that this is not a CFS topic, (and as a moderator I should not ask), so I will clarify to make it more appropriate......a decent place near the cruising/bar areas that would allow "guests". I was thinking of Sansuk or Poseiden.

Private and Public recommedations welcome.

Cute twinky and/or swimmer build bottom guy recommendations are also welcome. May even have a mini party if the the right group presents itself.

Thanks
Quote |