Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 26th November 2008, 07:21 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last monday, (24th.), I was walking through Soi Twilight,(off Suriwong rd.), around 12nn., and fell easily into conversation with one of the masseurs, Khun KANU, (pron'd. as in the English 'Canoe.'.), from BUNNY MASSAGE who was there as from their opening hour. His off-day is tuesday - but sometimes he'll cum-in then. He prefers to be a T*p, enjoys being smoked and may become a B*tt*m after several drinks. He's 25YO. personable looking, physically well-built and speaks good English - better than many another educated Thai, in fact. He mentioned - several times, in fact - that he's well-endowed, (but many of us have heard that before, haven't we?), certainly there was a noticeable bulge in his tight & lt. bl. shorts where all Thai boyz should shew such a bulge!

-- Anyway, y'day., (26th.), evening I ret'd. to BUNNY MASSAGE at about 20.15hrs..
- We agreed on a 90mins. & oil-massage for 700.Bh.. Upstairs the Recept'nist. offered me a choice of either Lavender or Orange oils - I chose the former - and then reminded me that their MINIMUM TIPS. would be 700.Bh., to wch. I replied - in masseur KANU's hearing - that a good massage would deseve a good TIPS..
- We went upstairs to a double-sized room with a couple of matresses upon a raised platform.
- We showered together, Khun KANU wore his towel as he showered and soaped me. I saw that the shower-room has 2 HW. showers and one CW. shower.
- Back in the massage room Khun KANU's towel was removed, as were his cotton drawers.
- Masseur KANU began by placing a dry towel over me and massaging me through that - presumably to ensure that I was quite dry before beginning to apply the massage-oil.
- In general a good and thorough massage, (I was his first customer that day.), as I'd expect from someone who's been trained at WAT PO, (or that's what he claimed.),. After a while his briefs were removed and he started to give MORE of a B2B. massage and laying himself atop me and working his body up & down and to & fro so that I could feel his pte. parts rubbing suggestively in all of the right places. Just the slightest hints had been given by his massaging fingers; he didn't dissuade my fingers and hands either. He has such a neat and desireable *rs* that made my Li'l. Bro's. intentions all too obvious.
- After turning-over and giving my torso a massage it was time for other things. His uncut **** is actually quite small when flaccid but swells up to about 5ins. LOA, thick and with a well-developed glans: for me ideal dims. for smoking, wch. I did with gusto! Nibbling his nipples and tickling him make him easier to manage.
- After some MORE massage it was time for the final shower. But before that I shewed him a massage posn. that I learnt from going to WHITE HOUSE SPA. where the masseur kneels down as close as possible and places the prone customer's thights on TOP of his own and pulling-back on the customer's body to bring thier bodies as close together as possible: thus raising-up the lower part of the customer's body and opening the latter's legs and so facilitating the MORE intimate massaging of those parts ... ! Khun KANU said that he knew of that but was afraid to try it on me because of my weak lower back.
- We showered together - no towel this time - an enjoyable conclusion to a mutually pleasureable time. During the shower he lamented that his **** is so small, so I uttered a few words designed to comfort him.
- A cup of hot tea concluded matters.
- I was IN and OUT of the massage room in some 80mins..

-- I do not know if masseur KANU and his massage are typical of BUNNY MASSAGE; but for me he's worth re-visiting for another massage.
- For comparisons, (odious though they may be.), masseur KANU's massage wasn'
t as good as either masseur JOHN, (SILOM MSG.), or Khun KOB, (BAAN TEWA MSG.), both of whom give 100%. professional, straight and no hanky-panky massages. I didn't find the whole experience as erotic as at WHITE HOUSE SPA., (Bang Kapi.), but at least as good as AGAYA MSG., (Rama IV.),.

-- Usual disclaimer. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |