Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - looking to get fucked
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2008, 10:59 PM
hillbilly2
Cruiser

yea me toooo

well i posted this to see who would reply. Im a single guy, Im have no experiance, I like to shove shit up my ass. Im not really a top as u call it, I want to be kissed and held ( at least for 10 mins) I am really just looking for a regular guy like me who will trade favors. U fuck me and ill fuck u, U kiss me and ill kiss u back, im not into the fag scene actually im rather new at the even posting this stuff. I really am looking for a descrete relationship. married guys, someone who will be ..um u kiss me and ill be on u like flys on stuff. u make the first move and i'll ride your dick like...um actully ive never rode a dick. but i love it up the rear, and in the mouth, someone wanna try ..u blow me ill blow u, u fuck me i'll fuck u. any one wanna try, no ive got 10 boyfriends need apply, just looking to get fucked..ill do what u want TAKE ME
Quote |