Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My First Time with a Man
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2008, 09:52 PM
andycocksucker
Cruiser

My First Time with a Man

I was 19 when it all happened, and I grew up in a small town in FL.

I had a Christian upbringing, and I went to Church every Sunday. It also became a neighborhood tradition to play basketball at the park every Sunday afternoon, that probably started when I was 14. I played with 6 of my regular friends, about 3 neighborhood guys, and whomever else showed up to play. There was always an older guy, named Todd, a guy in his 40's who was slightly overweight and had greying hair, who played basketball with us, he lived across the street from the park, and I was always nice to him, mostly because no one else really was. He went to my church and was a family friend.

The day that it happened was a normal day, except that Todd was being pretty touchy feely with me. When we were on the same team, he slapped my ass after every play, and he groped my balls to distract me on defense a few times, I never protested, and thought it was just part of the game. After we got done playing that day, I went to his, as I had done countless other times, for a quick drink of water, before I went home.

I reached into the fridge, and as I did, he grabbed my hand and pressed it on the front of his shorts and asked me if I wanted to suck his cock. I was startled, and said "No way!". Unfazed, he dropped his shorts, unveiling his semi-hard 7inch cock, and asked me if I wanted to touch it. I looked at it, not moving, and he grabbed my hand again, and put it on his cock. I began stroking his cock instinctually, he grinned, and ordered me to take off my clothes and suck his cock. I was very turned on, and with the thought of my girlfriend in my mind, followed his orders with a great sense of guilt.

So there I was, sucking off a family friend that I had known for years. Todd was extremely turned on, fucking my mouth and talking dirty. He called me his bitch, he told me that he was gonna make my girlfriend suck his cock too. I was so into his cock that everything he said made me suck harder and faster, and i spit on his cock and gave him the wettest blowjob I could. He was moaning and so was I. He went to his living room, sat on his couch, and ordered me to straddle him and kiss him. I did, and it was a very passionate kiss. He caressed me and smacked my ass while I kissed his neck continued kissing him.

He then laid down, and told me to get in a 69 position over him, and I did.I began sucking him off again, and to my surprise, Todd began licking my ass and began rimming me. I was in complete ectasy, it felt so good, and I was moaning loudly. He began fingering me, then asked me to get on all fours so that he could have a better angle. He began rimming and fingering me and spanking me again.

Next came a surprise. After rimming me for quite some time, he stopped, and pressed his cock against my asshole, and entered fast. I yelped from the pain, but he told me it'd feel good soon. I was in pain for a little bit, but he was going slow, and I began to moan. He then began going faster, pulling my hair, and before long, he was absolutely fucking my ass hard and fast. He moved into a spooning position, and I came while he was fucking me. I was spent, and he pulled out, and came in my mouth, making me swallow. He kissed me, and we took a shower together afterwards.

We remained friends, and fuckbuddies, while I still maintained a relationship with my girlfriend. He is still a family friend.
Quote |