Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ever lied in your profile? Read this!
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2008, 06:09 PM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Unhappy

Few people think to update their age and, in fact, many websites automatically add a year to your age every year based on the data you initially gave them. That is why you sometimes see a guy online who has a profile that says he is 25 and a headline that says something like 'Hot 22 year-old Ready to Play'.

Is there anything wrong with misleading others about your age? It is a thing people have done long before we had the Internet. I actually lied to my boyfriend about my age for years, only telling him my real age (it was off by 2 years) when he was in the hospital sick and I felt I needed to "come clean." He just laughed.

For me, personally, I just find it annoying when someone says they are one age and then shows up looking like someone who clearly is NOT the represented age. It isn't that they may lie about their year of birth. But to lie and then think they can get away with it even though they clearly don't look that age is really a pisser -- especially if they're standing in your door, ready to come inside to have sex. Not a great way to get the action going! Pretty galling, really, don't you think!?
Quote |