Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2008, 06:23 AM
icon513

My previously posted aerial photograph of the State was correct. I went there over the weekend and got a GPS reading.

Go into Sukhumvit Soi 78, down to the end, take a left, and the cinema will be facing you in the second sub-soi on your right. Admission is 50 baht, parking 10 baht.

Within 5 minutes of arriving, I was on my knees in front of a handsome young man in the back. He opened his pants, and out popped a nice, large, hard cock -- already wearing a condom! Not what I was hoping for.

He seemed to want "the final favor", which I was not prepared to give him -- and sucking on a balloon is not my thing -- so he quickly moved on. A couple of other cruisers were present, but none remotely of interest.

Fair warning: this place is probably NOT worth going out of your way for.

Had intended to try August Sauna while there, but felt lazy and decided to make it another day.
Quote |