Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - No flight in or out of Thailand
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2008, 07:23 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- I see that people are beginning to trickle-out of TH.:
- The acquaintance who waited the best part of one whole day with TH. has left - he flew back to the ME. via SGP.;
- My Aussie. acquaintance will fly-out on 05 dec. with SIA., who will be providing a coach from the BKK. office to the ex-USAF. Base, wch. they are using pro tem., for 600.Bh..

-- From a Thai and English language 'paper's rpt. I read that the US., (the self-styled: 'Home of the brave, land of the free.'), is refusing to allow PAX. to fly-back directly to the USofA. from their ex-USAF. Base here in TH. - citing security concerns. All PAX. have to return via an internationally recognised int'l. airport, where they will de-'plane., and in wch. they can u'go. the full-gamut of sec. checks before being allowed to fly-on and to return back home!

-- Bibi.. --
Quote |