Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2008, 09:23 AM
hump_me
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to hump_me

How about the first time you swallowed you OWN cum?

I was with a woman (yeah, I know, yecch.. I'm bi, deal with it). She likes to be dominant, and loves to watch me cum. One time when we were together she wanted to watch me cum on her. I told her in the heat of the moment that I wanted to cum on her tits and lick it up.

Now, bear in mind that in the few minutes after I cum, I have no interest in dick or cum or anything else. Right before that, however, ANYTHING sounds great. So I blew a huge, sticky load of cum all over her beautiful brown tits and neck. It was a truly impressive load, she'd been teasing and edging me for the better part of two hours. So after I came I pretty much lost interest in licking it up and reached for a washcloth to clean her up. She sharply reminded me that I had promised to lick it all up, so get to it. Not wanting to disappoint her, I decided to try it.

At first I was hesitant; my cum was fresh and all but in my post-orgasm state I didn't think I'd get into it. It's way different than some other guy blowing his load into your willing mouth while you're in an advanced state of horniness. But after a few licks, I hooked! I licked and sucked up every bit of it, letting her see me swallow every drop. By the time I had her tits and neck all cleaned off, I was hard and ready to go again.

Now she likes to make me cum in a glass, then pours it on my face and in my mouth, making me eat every bit of it and lick out the glass.