Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2008, 09:09 AM
rdy2cum
Cruiser

For me it was just yesterday.

I experimented in high school and sucked a couple cocks and allowed my cock to be sucked by other guys, but I never was able to swallow a load. I have a very easy gag reflex, so it isn’t much fun. After high school I joined the Navy and got married so I never thought much about it. Recently the marriage has been turning south, so I started wondering again. I have tried giving head to a few other guys, but always gagged, so I gave it up and at the age of 43 I thought I would never swallow another guys load. I was wrong and now I am looking for more.

Yesterday I stopped at an ABS south of Williamsport PA and dropped some dollars and started stroking. The booth next to me had the window open and a guy entered and dropped his pants and also started stroking. I got up and left and so did he, but I got back into the booth and later he went back to his booth. His time ended so he came to the window and asked if I wanted him to come over. I thought he was going to come in and I was going to get a blow job, so I nodded my head and waved him over.

He walked in and I was still sitting on the stool. He started to drop his pants and I was about to stand up so he could do his thing on my dick, when something in my head said: “Stay sitting and suck this dick!” And that is what I did. There was a bit of cum on the head of his dick and once I got the taste, I had to have more. His dick was maybe 6 or 7 inches long and I had him in my mouth to the hilt. I don’t know what came over me, but I was not gagging, so I kept sucking and licking.

This was the first time I had had a cock in my mouth for almost a year and my jaws were hurting, so I took a break. When I pulled my mouth off of his dick I realized I had my finger buried in his asshole: how did that happen? I had no idea but he was jerking his cock and going faster so I kept finger fucking his asshole. I saw the familiar look in his eyes that told me he was ready to cum, so I jumped onto his cock one more time, and went to town on it on both his ass and his cock. It wasn’t long before I received my reward. The first shot went straight down my thought so I didn’t get a taste, so I pulled out to just lick/suck the head, and I received another three blasts that just sat there on my tongue. Mmmmm Good!

I loved the softness of his hard cock head on the roof of my mouth. I loved the feel of cum spurting out, hitting the roof of my mouth and dripping on my tongue, and I loved the feel of that cum as I swished it around my mouth and through my teeth. I am hooked on the taste of cum and I am going looking again tonight!
Quote |