Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2008, 08:13 PM
lvcumfun
Cruiser

First time I tasted another guy's cum was with a girl believe it or not.

In college, had a drunken 3some with a guy & girl.

She was a wild one, loved to do kinky stuff. Said she wanted to see me eat cum or she wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass. She loved watching & participating in lesbo & gay action. So, the guy I was supposed to suck off in front of her couldn't control himself and came in her pussy, or maybe didn't want to cum in a guys' mouth. Regardless, I ate his cum out of her pussy, and swallowed it. I had tasted my own cum before, so I wasn't really that uptight about it. And she made good on her promise, I pounded that sweet asshole of hers for a good 10 minutes, in several positions.

Soon after, my college roomate and I began having sex, with me topping him, and sucking him off. Soon we began doing it in public places and thus my "special needs" began taking hold, see my theater thread.
Quote |