Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2008, 09:06 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

What's the bar scene like in BKK now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- Possibly you can remember this man's name and/or number, and - if so - you'd be prepared to reveal all?
-- Bibi.. --
Hi, everyone. Firstly, I'd just like to say a very big sorry to all those who asked me for the name/# of the boy in my post.

There is a very good reason that I didn't want to reveal it because I felt X had some personal issues that needed to run its course. After we finished, we hugged for quite a long while and during that time, he kept burying his head on my chest and saying I'm a good person. We had a short talk - his english wasn't that good - and I seem to have the idea that he had many unhappy things happen to him then: family, girlfriend, money, training, etc. He asked if he could stay over, but as I was going back early the next day, I just said sorry and gave him some extra taxi money on top of a good tip. I wished I could try to counsel him even more, but at least he did seem to look and feel better when he left.

So, I thought it was dangerous to say his name as I think he is in a vulnerable state of mind, and trying to find concern and care at the wrong place. Much like, in the same way that many people advice me not to look for love at Tawan.

A close friend did warn me that he could be faking it to get my attention, but then I have no good reason to feel so since I didn't give me too much money. I did feel sorry for this young man and hopes that he would be happier when I visit Tawan again.

Out of the serious note, can anyone share what's the scene happening at Tawan now?
Quote |