Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 7th December 2008, 12:57 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
--
-- At b'fast. this morning, (07th.), I was told by my American acquaintance that he visited BUNNY MASSAGE - Soi Twilight: off Suriwong rd. - y'day. evening around 20.hrs. and enjoyed the services of Khun KANU. His only complaint was that there was no massage-table - the mattress was on the floor; but otherwise all were fine and he hopes to return for further services. from Khun KANU.
-- bibi.. --
Actually.... it's BONNY ! (I checked the spelling on my frequent client card... after 7 visits you get 300 baht off the 8th !) .. the mattresses are not on the floor.... they're on a raised platform of highly polished timber about 30 cm above floor level. It's quite a traditional Thai setting & good in that the boy has to be on his knees either immediately along side, or astride you ...... good for contact !
Quote |