Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 8th December 2008, 12:05 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
... .
1.- MIX MAN- near the Kok Wua intersection at Ratchdamnern=that big avenue toward Sanam Luang, side of Royal Hotel-opposite SAKE-a long standing and well known pub. This is opposite the Khao Sarn backpack area.
... .
2.- Well, if you cannot score there-the Saran Rom Park is very closeby-you just have to make your way via a big cluster of katoeys and then elder ladies to get there.....

1.- I've looked-at the flg. web-site for further info. -
http://www.gthai.net/mixman
- The site in in Thai and includes a map wch. I sketched and shewed to one of my Talking Boyz for his translation -
-- Taking MIXMAN as a ref. pt. -
--- The VERTICAL rd. to the RIGHT is Tnn. Ratcha Damnoeng Klang;
--- The HORIZONTAL rd. is Kok Wah;
--- The bldg. straight above MM. is SA-KE.;
--- The bldg. at the i'sect. R. Damnoeng:K. Wah is OM YIM BANK;
--- The remaining two bldgs. could not be identified positively, possibly they might be WAT MAHAM PARAM and SAN SAO POHSIA? E&OE!!
- I expect to be visiting BB. on thu., (11th.), evening and - if God and time permit - hope to carry-out a recce.

-- My Best Beloved likes going to SA-KE -
- addr.: Tnn. Rajadamnoeng Klang, Soi Yee Kapua,
Sanam Luang, (nr. to ROYAL HTL.),;
- tel.: (089)-748 0212.
- I u'stand that it's LESS of a pub. and MORE like DJ. STATION.

2.- YES - one can score in SARAN ROM PK. -
- co-ords.: roughly 100.29-43.E.x13-44-53.N.
- It is well-lit, (so few if any discreet places.), and cruisers are MORE likely to be on the maturer side.
- However, younger ones may be seen standing or sitting at the kerb-side on Tnn. Sanam Chai between the MIN.OF DEFENCE, (also alongside the MoD. along Tnn. Kanlayana Maitri.), and DOWN to SR. PK.; also along Tnn. Charoen Krung and around the TERRITORIAL DEFENCE DEPT.. But my experience has indicated that car-owners are prefered. Expect to pay 500.Bh. for svces. PLUS for the local htl..
-- E&OE.. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |