Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2008, 03:08 PM
like2foolaround
Cruiser

The first time was in college

I was a freshman in college. I was young and innocent. I came from a small town, but went to a large university.

Well the guy across from the hall and I became friends and would kid around alot. Unknowingly, he had a big crush on me and wanted me. So one day, when my roommate was out, he came into my room, closed the door. He then proceeded to tell me how much of a tease I was and that he could not take it anymore. Either I stop, or do something about it.

One thing led to another, and before you knew it we were kissing, then fondling, then ripping each other's clothes off. As we continued in our foreplay, I soon realized that he was definitely a top (not that I knew what a top was at this point in my life) and he wanted me as his bottom. Everything seemed natural, so I didn't object.

Once naked, we moved to my bed, where he proceeded to guide my head down to his rock hard uncut dick. So hear I am, really a virgin at this. (I had messed around with a couple of boys as a teen, so being confronted with a dick in my face was not entirely foreign, but never to this level.) So, I did what was natural and began to lick his cock up and down. After a few minutes, I then wrapped my lips around his big thick cock and take it as deep into my mouth as possible. I stroked up and down, pumping his dick in and out of my mouth. Then it was back to slowly lick his cock. From there I moved down to his hairy balls, licking and sucking on them.

At this point, he was rock hard and horny; he pulled my head away, pushed me on my stomach and proceeded to try to fuck me or bare back me. I had never been fucked before so I was tight as can be. I don't think he had much experience with this before either as it was a bit awkward and difficult. We gave up, and I went back to sucking his cock.

So I went back to town – stroking, pumping, licking and sucking. With each stroke came a louder moan from my friend. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth ready to explode. I continued to suck with passion, wanting to taste his sweet cum. Then as I went down deep on him, I heard him scream. He held my head on his cock, and shot a massive load into my mouth and down my through. I sucked every last drop out of him.

And as I knelt in front of him, getting getting that last drop, my door opened suddenly. We had lost track of time and my roommate had returned! He looked and walked right out. I wasn't sure of what to expect, but we remained roommates for the rest of the semester. We just never spoke of the incident.
Quote |