Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Adonis Sauna
Thread: Adonis Sauna
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2008, 11:35 PM
passiv4top
Cruiser

Adonis Sauna

Over many years I have been a visitor to Adonis Sauna in Soi Hotel Elisabeth in Pradipat Rd, Sapan Kwai. It can be a hit or a miss, but if you are lucky you will find some very attractive and well built boys there. Often a bit shy and usually beautiful dark skin. Being back in Bangkok the other day and nothing much to do I decided to pay a visit and was rewarded. Met up with a nice men 25 – 30 with a nice body and cock. After a bit of touching he indicated he wanted to fuck. I was very happy to agree and he had a condom on in a wink. We did not bother to go to one of the private rooms. He was very good and hard, the only minus was he came too soon but managed to stay inside me until I came. Big plus was that we fucked in the semi dark area on the third floor so we had a nice audience. Afterwards In the shower and the locker room I found out he spoke some English.
120 THB + 60 THB for a Singha, very good value for money on my first night back in the COA!
The sauna is very basic and can be a total miss too!
Quote |