Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Caught in between??
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2008, 08:59 PM
wrestlboy
Cruiser

Caught in between??

I have a problem: I am a 62 years old white gay male and I am fairly young looking, kind of like an older geek nerd type guy. I am in excellent physical condition due to working out and mountian biking. My "problem" is that I am attracted to younger looking guys 20's -40's but the guys that age who are interested in older guys want a macho burly "daddy type" or a silver hair "grandpa type" guy . I am totally unattracted to guys my age or in some cases 10-15 years YOUNGER who are these types and most of the younger guys want guys their own ages which is totally understandable. I was wondering if any other guys are in this same situation? Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks
Boyish/nerdy / clean shaven type guy ISO clean shaven(facial)boyish/nerdy type friends (ex boy scout type guys a ++). I also Love to kiss and hug and have fetish ass playand for underwear/speeedo/gym gear and wrestling. Interested in trying superhero fantasy role playing
Quote |