Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2008, 10:28 AM
Cololittleman
Cruiser

first time

when i was a very young teen i worked for a photographer who liked to take me to a highway rest area outside of town. i loved it, all these older men who just couldn't keep their hands off of me...i was wonderful to get my little cock sucked almost daily.
one night coming back from shooting a wedding we stopped at the rest area and my boss immediately found a horny trucker and went with him to his sleeper cab. me, i waited in the men's room in the last stall...after a while someone came into the stall next to mine and i peeked through the glory hole..i saw him bend down to look into mine and i stood there with my jeans pulled down and showed him my smooth little bod. i wanted, as usual, to feel a hot mouth licking and sucking me..he liked what he saw and i heard him step out of his stall and saw his feet below the door to mine..i unlocked the stall door and he stepped in. he was big, 6-foot plus, buzz cut and very butch. he locked the door behind him and began kissing me and feeling me..mmm it was so hot..then something happened that hadn't before..instead of bending down and sucking me he pushed me into a sitting position on the john and unbuckled his pants. he pulled them down and suddenedly a huge cock was bobbing in front of my little mouth..without a word he pulled my face close and guided that big dick to my virgin mouth..i looked up at him and he smiled..he put the massive head into my little mouth and began to stroke himself...he pushed in deeper and i gagged..this turned him on so much he began to fuck my mouth...i remember precum coating my face and i was aware that someone was in his old stall watching us ... i didn't care..there was nothing i could do..he held me tight and jacked off .. his 9 inch thick cock stuffing my mouth and rubbing across my wet face...i tried to pull away as he got close but he held my face tight to him and his cum exploded in my mouth....i swallowed what i could but most of it just soaked my face, chin and neck...when he was done i lead me outside to the parking lot and into his van...i was dazed when i climbed into the back and he stripped me for another first time lesson ....