Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Face Pictures with (large) Penis
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2008, 08:17 PM
Yearn_for_Facials
Cruiser

Face Pictures with (large) Penis

Greetings!

Due to recent interests and topics, I would like to have my face photographed near and with a man's penis.

Size doesn't matter, but if your cock is big enough to make my head look small, that will be great. A penis that is fairly long when still limp or semi-erect would work great! That way it could drape over my nose, face, or point down to my mouth or onto my tongue. I don't mind a rock-hard penis poking me in the eye or face (or mouth of course), but I want to achieve certain effects.

Right now I am interested in capturing myself visually with a penis... to illustrate my comfort and pleasure being with cocks, but it could lead to giving you oral service of course. I am also looking for a man who enjoys having an orgasm and ejaculates.

My contact information is in my profile.

Thanks for your attention.

- Jim

"It's not uncommon to arrange for a facial as the final part of fellatio or masturbation or other sexual acts, either to show acceptance and comfort with the presence of semen or simply as part of sex play."

Quote |