Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2008, 11:39 PM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=pong;666382]
Has anyone any info about this one:
MIX MAN- near the Kok Wua intersection at Ratchdamnern=that big avenue toward Sanam Luang, side of Royal Hotel-opposite SAKE-a long standing and well known pub. This is opposite the Khao Sarn backpack area.

QUOTE]

-- Y'day., (14th.), evening I visited MIX MAN SAUNA;
- Here below are the dir'ns. to walk thither from DEMOCRACY MONUMENT, wch. is at the i'sect. of Tnn. Ratcha Damnoen Klang & tnn. Din So, (co-ords.: roughly 100-30-07.E.x13-45-24.N.), -
- Walk WESTWARDS for approx. 275yds. along Tnn. RDK. away from CENTRAL BKK. and towards SANAM LUANG, GRAND PALACE etc., (one will pass the M-BENZ SHOWROOMS, a 7/11. and the 14 oct 73. MEMORIAL on one's LHS.), before reaching the KHOK WUA i'sect., (marked by a std. WHITE on BLUE notice bd.: 'I'sect. 079.'.),;
- Walk on along Tnn. RDK. for approx.70yds. MORE and until one will see the 'Soi Damnoen Klan Tai.' street-sign;
- Turn LEFT and walk SOUTHWARDS along Soi DKT., (aka. Soi Sa-ke.), for approx. 85yds., (one will pass the PALACE HTL. and SA-KE CLUB on one's RHS.);
- MIX MAN will be on one's LHS. between a night-club and an eating-house; it is indicated by a dk.blue & neon sign above the door;
- co-ords.: roughly 100-29-52.98.E.x13-45-22.20.N..

-- MORE news to follow - ain't I a Tantalus?
-- E&OE.. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |