Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - THE PEST in BIG C toilets
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2008, 07:25 PM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=Taoboxer;666611]
... .

-- Taoboxer,
- Thank you for a valid point - appreciated.
- But I've seen him, [the Pest], in BIG C - R'DAMRI. thrust himself between a couple of Thais, who were standing and having a p**-p**, in order to have a better look. There are limits.

-- A few days ago I was availing of one of the hawng hahm in SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA and stood one away from a middle-aged looking Thai man, pale complexion, angular face distinguished by a birth-mark or similar on one of his temples; but it was what he was shewing - standing well back deliberately to shew-off his assets: uncut and I'd guestimate at least 7ins. LOA. & of a good girth. An interested & young looking man was standing at his other side.
- Another middle-aged, plumpish, red faced & Thai man emerged from the cubicles, saw what was being shewn and stood so that he could observe.
- I moved to stand next to the shower.
- All of a sudden the a/m. mentioned plumpish & Thai man stepped fwd. and roughly interposed himself between us, almost shoving me aside in his eagerness to see all the better.
- The shower turned away, hurriedly adjusted his dress and left.
- So - despite our LESS than favorable comments - such behaviour isn't confined just to the Pest.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |