Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna options?
Thread: Sauna options?
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2008, 11:02 PM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=sextile;666606]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
-- Y'day., (14th.), evening I visited MIX MAN SAUNA;
... .
-- MORE news to follow - ain't I a Tantalus?

-- ETA.: 17.55hrs.;
- Adm'n.: 69.Bh.;
- Layout: This is a multi-story sauna:
0.- GF./st. level: Recept'n.;
1. - 1fl.: Locker-room, where one is given one's locker key and a small towel. Also wash & brush-up facilities, incl. a bottle of L*st*r*n* mouth-wash. In locker another small towel - roughly 30ins. long!, (hence most patrons wearing their u'pants./briefs; only a v. few were skinny enough to wear their towels with no under-clothing!), - but no Condom or lube. - so "Bring your own for SAFE S*X!" Around 20hrs. I looked-at the key-board wch. suggested that there were some 40 or so patrons present - not that I saw that many in my cruising-around.
2.- 2fl.: Small gym., common shower-area with only 2 showers having HW. htrs.; small dry heat sauna and darkened steam-room approx. 15x12ft.; No activity in steam-room during the couple of visits that I paid. Bottled-water dispenser, facilities with powdered coffee & milk; jars with small biscuits/cookies. TV.; also a variety of mags. - some soft & others harder p*rn..
3. - 3fl.: Darkened Rest rooms; also TV. shewing videos. of what Thai boys enjoying doing best! Usually about four or five voyeurs watching for most of the time - but no activity between them.
4.- 4fl.: Darkened Rest rooms and cruising-area.
5.- 5fl.: Roof-garden with seating and a small bar dispensing soft drinks. A variety of assorted mags. calculated to appeal to their readership!
-- I was the only farang there; while not st*cky-r*ce I wasn't exactly the belle of the ball, either.
-- At approx. 21.45hrs. there was some e'tainment. provided, such as one may see in Soi Twilight, for the 40 or so of us - by a rough hd.-count.
- 1.- 2 boys, one tallish & lean, the other shorter & stockier, wearing briefs danced and then - having removed eachother's briefs to reveal better than avg. sized members in Condoms - sprayed eachother with either bottled beer or bottled soda-water;
- 2.- 2 boys covered in soap danced and removed the soap & briefs from eachother before indulging in simul'd. s&x;
- 3.- 2 boys presented their Bold show, T*p is v. well endowed by anyone's stds.. All ground-work before moving amongst us voyeurs. I'd rate their perf. better than most in Soi Twilight as it seemed to be LESS commerical & forced and MORE amateur enjoyment for their mutual pleasures;
- Whole perf. lasted about 20mins. or so.

-- The 40 or thereabouts patrons varied from a couple stereotypical college-boi types, a few younger ones, mostly late20s. to mid-30s. I'd guestimate, several maturer ones, some of whom shewed their liking for full rice-bowls!

-- ETD.: 23.hrs..
- One hands-back one's locker-key to the GF. Recept'n..

-- Verdict: Worth re-visiting; possibly I'll score once I becum better known? Here's hoping!

-- E&OE.. -- Usual disclaimer. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |