Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Thinking about coming to the "D" from Lansing
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2008, 04:40 AM
Mibiguy

Smile Thinking about coming to the "D" from Lansing

I have been giving thought to giving myself a couple holiday presents: My first would be a newbe visit to the BodyZone.

I am looking for some good or bad strories on the Zone and all the information regarding costs, facilities, best days for action and especially as I said so hot stories that I can jerk off to and also get me into the giving and receiving mood.

I am also looking for information on the happenings of Escape bookstore. I used to go there when I lived in the area and I had some hot sucking, group fun in the back outside the booths. I was wondering if anyone else had any hot stories to tell to heat me up from the cock throughout the rest of my body.

I love cum, groups and especially guys watching, I also love to read about other guys' hot stories.
Quote |