Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My First Time with a Man
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2008, 12:40 PM
Jael
Cruiser

I had just lost my job the day before, I had to go back to the office on Saturday to clean out my desk. I boxed up my junk, put it in the back seat of my car and started driving.
Rather than go right home, I thought a side trip to J-O at an adult video would lift my spirits. I didn't get a chance to go there often because it wasn't too close to where I lived. But if I was running an errand that took me in proximity to the book store, I'd stop in for a solo 'quickie'.
My usual modus-operandi was to walk around the magazine displays to build up a little sexual pressure, then go find a suitable video booth to blast off in.
The new cashier was working that day, he was a little more chatty than the other clerks. I'd seen him a couple times over the previous months. Whenever I made a purchase or got change for the video booths, he would make idle chit-chat and, gradually we spent more time talking (which was kind of unusual back 20 years ago, most guys didn't even acknowledge each other, nobody wanting to be 'recognized' in an a.b.s). I thought it was a little odd, that some times in handing over my change he would deliberately drag his (long) nails over my palm - it kinda tickled. Then, I wasn't as open to my bi-sexual tendencies as I am now - so I wasn't sure that I liked where he was going. At the same time, and maybe as a precursor to my (slowly) emerging sexual liberation, I felt a kind of fascination that raised my pulse, an excitement that I couldn't duplicate in my marital bed.
I didn't tell him about losing my job, (I didn't know him THAT well) but maybe he sensed that I could use a little pick-me-up. As I moved around the store, checking out the hot scenes on the covers of the plastic-wrapped magazines - starting my balls to simmer, he flitted around me (well, he DID fit the 'fairy' stereotype, pretty flamboyant...) pretending to straighten out the shelves, inching closer, hesitantly and gently 'bumping' into me. I could see what he was doing and I did nothing to discourage him. Soon, he had his hand on my ass; luckily it was a quiet day at the store. Once as he 'bumped' into me, his right arm at his side, he started to stroke the bare skin just below the hem of my shorts. Sensing no resistance from me (I couldn't have encouraged him much, either, I was semi-frozen with fear!) he turned his fingers north to check out my equipment. About the same time I remembered that I didn't bother to put on underwear that morning, his fingers discovered the same thing! Had anyone else been in the store, they would have been tipped off, just reading the expression on his face. His hand snaked around my 'snake' until it stiffened too much to allow any movement inside my shorts. He gently moved the bottom edge of the shorts up with one hand, while easing my cock down my leg with the other hand. Suddenly exposed to fresh air and daylight, my rod got even harder, but my 'other' head was nervously scanning: first left to see if anyone was coming out of the video area in the back of the store, then right to see if any new customers were coming in. I had never been semi-naked in public before, much less publicly sexual before, and though nervous - I was totally aroused and exhilarated! While continuing to scan left and right, I felt his hands working the skin of my cock. I was surprised that the moans I was hearing where coming from ME! What happened next still gets me hard- he knelt down and started sucking me off! My wife has gotten a little better about it over the years, but though she's always loved fucking it, she wasn't that crazy about sucking it back then. This guy I hardly knew had me in his mouth balls deep, then grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled in hopes of getting a little more! He started slowly, but we both knew we wouldn't have much time. Soon he was jack-hammering my crotch, impaling his head on my dick at the speed of light! Despite the awkwardness of getting a blow job in a store on a busy street in downtown Minneapolis, despite fears of being caught with a man kneeling in front of me, his face buried in my crotch - my balls were cooking up a major load - and it was coming out soon! I warned him, in case he wanted to avoid getting squirted (like my wife). Unbelievably, he increased his pace. Previously his head was a blur, now he hit hyper-space speed! It was surreal to be getting an anonymous blow job in the first place, but he was so excited about making me cum that I was, well, BLOW AWAY! Thankfully, nobody disturbed our little scene - I wasn't able to concentrate on the door anymore, anyway! My knees were starting to give out when the first blast of cum roared out of the little hole in my dick. The volume and velocity made the core of my cock burn, but each succeeding burst had a more soothing effect. My cock was tingling, but deeply satisfied. I don't think I had ever delivered that much sperm in a single session, but he didn't waste a drop. His lips were firmly clamped on the base of my cock, my pubic hair was an extremely thin, tangled, layer between his lips and my body, my balls resting on his chin. The tip of my rod was bent into the opening of his throat, and though now his head was immobile, his jaw was flexing and his tongue was vigorously massaging my tool while his mouth vacuumed any remaining liquid out of my balls. Though he had done all the work, I was the one gasping to breathe, and my knees continued to give out. I was certain that I was going to topple, but I didn't give a damn! But, with his hands still firmly grabbing my buns, he anchored the lower half of my body. I braced my upper half by resting one hand on his shoulder and the other on the closest magazine rack. He slowed his ministrations on my cock, still propping me up, letting me recover. Finally, he relaxed his jaw muscles, and this short, skinny, spent noodle of my dick slid out over his moist, full lips. A few moments after we straightened up and caught our breath, a couple fresh customers came in. He had to go back to work and I had to go sit in a video booth, burn a few quarters and jack off again. We never repeated our scene, never got to try anything more together. But it was in that very store, a few years later, that I finally worked up the nerve to signal another video booth customer to join me in my booth so I could give a blow job, to start to pay back for the best blow job I ever got.
Quote |