Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GL masc sub seeks Dom masc WM dominator/humiliator
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2008, 05:06 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Red face GL masc sub seeks Dom masc WM dominator/humiliator

This safe,clean,masculine white male,considered nice looking,40s,beefy football player musc build seeks kinky dominant white men who are also safe,clean,disease free and into more twisted/kinky fun with a masculine submissive.I am seeking guys who are into things like ws,domination,various forms of humiliation including semi public fun,forced panties/sissy or maid training,oral,group use or being used in a situation with others watching,oral worship,boot licking,feet,possbily photos and other kinky humiliating things with a very masculine yet very submissive guy.Can not host but open to ideas.Any dominant imaginative wm interested?Open to meeting somewhere like theater at hustler or secluded mensroom.PLEASE respond with a pic or detailed stats of what you look like,are into and when and where you can meet.Sir please call me soon if You see this.Pics are me.NO BB.
Attached Thumbnails
gl-masc-sub-seeks-dom-masc-wm-dominator-humiliator-ass.jpg  
Quote |