Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2008, 06:36 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (23rd.), a'noon. my Elderly And American Acquaintance, Mr. K., and I went to WHITE HOUSE SPA., info., (loc'n., dir'ns. etc.), has been given in earlier replies.
- ETA.: 13.45.hrs., early enough to beat the rush and to ensure that our masseurs would be fresh!
- We were greeted by Khun BIRD in the absence of Khun A, who advised us of their special promo.: 90mins. & oil-massage for 500.Bh., wch we were pleased to accept.
- As he's the visitor I offered Khun BIRD to Mr. K.; we then talked-about a masseur for me. I mentioned that I'd enjoyed both masseurs AEK & AUM and would welcum another one - so I was offered Khun TAR.

-- After our massages we chatted with Khun A, who had arr'd. by that time, and who told us that he has 15 masseurs and four rooms - but next yr. plans to ADD anther two MORE rooms.
- I mentioned to him that for my previous visit I had to wait-for a masseur, whereas this time I didn't, and after my massage then I saw another three customers waiting, whereas this time there was no-one waiting; possibly he wasn't so busy? He assured me that he was busy, indeed, with all rooms occupied.

-- Afterwards Mr. K. and I compared notes, here are his views -
1.- Khun BIRD, who's 23YO., likes women - he enjoyed s*x**l i'course. with one that morning and before going-in to work - and thus might be considered bi-sexual; he is not a B*tt*m;
2.- He gave a good & std. massage - nothing about wch. to write home; but the conclusion when he used his buttocks was unusual, but not unique, and first time for my E&AA.;
3.- Khun BIRD allowed my E&AA. to smoke him;
4.- My E&AA. considered that it was a town-house that had been not too well adapted to its new purpose; 'Makeshift.' was the word that he employed.
5.- I asked if he would be returning for further massages? Initially he said 'No - the journey is too long.'; but were it not for the journey he would consider going-back.
6.- My E&AA. conceded that he is getting-on, and like all too many such persons he's become stuck in his ways and isn't too willing to break-out of the self-imposed rut.

-- I'll write-about my massage with Khun TAR, 21YO. and from I-San, in a later posting.
-- Bibi.. --
Quote |