Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2008, 09:20 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
and to finish of this BKK-stay- since 5-6 yrs made a round of Silom etc-and noted opposite TAWAN bar/Suriwong INDRA massage-around 22.00-some 30+ all males sitting outside- not much anglit spoken-closing time was 1 am. Thai mass @ just 250 B/hr available-but then I just read the hint from Saladaeng to ask for an en-suite room.
... .
-- INDRA MASSAGE. - Soi Than Tawan: off Suriwong rd. - is my local massage parlor of choice; I've written fairly fully about my experiences therein in earlier postings - qv..
- Presently, I asked, they have 18 masseurs;
- Agreed, the knowledge of English of most them is minimal - but generally adequate enough for one to make one's wishes known & u'stood.; failing that I've found that std. & int'l. gestures can be helpful;
- I prefer a 90mins. & oil-massage for 800.Bh. - I have a dry skin wch. is aggravated by this present LOW RH. of the cool season - PLUS TIP.;
- Agreed, in many of the rooms the partitions reach neither the floors nor the ceilings; but it's seldom that I've found that to be a distraction. I've certainly not heard others crying-out in moments of ecstatic pleasure, or whatever - a turn-on for some people, I believe.

-- Usual disclaimer. -- Bibi.. --
Quote |